The International Sustainable Development Research Society (ISDRS) and the Universidad de los Andes School of Management (UASM) would like to welcome early career researchers, including doctoral and master students, to present their work in an all-day PhD Workshop to be held in June 13, 2017 (the day before the main Conference starts), at the Universidad de los Andes campus, Bogotá.
The aim of the workshop is to support early career researchers working on sustainable development topics by providing them with an arena for discussion of their on-going research projects with peers and senior academics. Any early career researcher attending the 23rd ISDRS Conference who submitted an abstract (and it was accepted) is eligible to register in this workshop.
People interested in attending to the PhD workshop should send an application by April 15, 2017 to Dr Catalina Silva-Plata, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "PhD Workshop ISDRS 2017".
The application form should contain the following information:
- Title of the research work;
- Author name and affiliation;
- Conference track;
- The scope (MSc, PhD or other type of research) and goal of the research work (50-100 words);
- The main research question(s) (50-100 words);
- Main challenges faced by your research until now (50-150 words);
- The main expectations regarding input from the colleagues and senior researchers during the workshop (50-150 words).
The number of participants is limited to 40.
Further information regarding the PhD workshop programme will follow in the forthcoming weeks.